- Q -Do you provide medication for withdrawal symptoms?
- A – YES
- Q – What kind of medication does JADAC use?
- A – We have a different medication protocol for each type of drug (Narcotic, Benzodiazepines, Alcohol, etc.)
- Q – Is there a medical staff on duty 24 hours a day?
- A – YES
- Q – Do you provide sleeping pills?
- A – YES, for a short period of time.
- Q – Can family/friends drop off items for me?
- A – YES: Monday- 8:30a-6:45p, Tuesday 4p-6:45p, Wednesday 4p-6:45p, Thursday 8:30a-6:45p and Friday 8:30a-4p
- Q – Is there Visitation?
- A – YES, Sunday is family and visitation day for the family/friends 13 years of age and over. Family Day is 1:30p-4:00 and from 4-4:30 is visitation. In order to attend visitation, family and friends need to attend Family Day as well.
Evening Intensive Outpatient Schedule:
Inpatient Program Schedule:
What to Bring for Inpatient Stay:
- If there is a fee or deductible for your inpatient treatment, please bring at the time of admission
- Insurance/medical card
- A two-week supply of current medication
- Five-day supply of clothes (washers and dryers available)
- Gym shoes
- Shower shoes (can also be purchased here for $1)
- Spending money- A patient does not need more $25. Bills should be no larger than $5
- AA Big Book, NA Basic Text, or other recovery literature (can also be purchased here)
- Laundry soap (can also be purchased here)
- Writing paper, envelopes and stamps (can also be purchased here)
*If you are unable to gather these items upon admission please have someone drop them off to you during your stay or you can purchase items here at JADAC. If you are an insurance patient, your current medication can be provided by JADAC if you do not have a 2 week supply.